Black Kiwi Apartment
Currently rented until mid February, enquires welcome for after this date.
The Black Kiwi is nestled above the historic Lyttelton Port and township, only a 20 minute drive from Christchurch.
Enjoy expansive harbour views from your private balcony and rooms within. The Black Kiwi decor is quirky chic. Stunning Port Hills walks await at your doorstep.
My place will suit couples, solo adventurers, business travellers and small families.
Tucked in at the Black Kiwi you can relax within the comforts of your private getaway, while looking out over the Port and township, witnessing the ever changing sky and sea.
You'll have private access and use of all rooms, the balcony and the BBQ area, as shown in the photos.
Interaction with guests
Happy to offer help as requested throughout your stay while respecting your privacy. I live downstairs accessed by a separate entrance. Feel free to be as private or interactive as you wish.
Other things to note
- Suitable for up to 4 guests.
- When booking for four, two will share the Balinese double bed in the large bedroom. The other two guests can opt for a California king bed, or a king single and single bed combination.
- The large bedroom with bay window and balcony doubles as a lounge and casual dining area. The smart TV offers Freeview and Netflix.
- The kitchenette is equipped with full size fridge, microwave, toaster, panini press, mini benchtop oven with one hotplate, electric jug and coffee plunger/french press. Continental breakfast will be provided.
- Additionally the private, partially covered courtyard is equipped with a large BBQ, table and chairs.
- The Black Kiwi is located up a short, steep, shared driveway where off street parking is provided. Street parking is usually available as well.
- Home furnishings lovingly collected over the years will appreciate your respectful enjoyment.
- Many thanks for tidying up at the end of your stay, leaving the Black Kiwi as you found her.