Steam Tug Lyttelton

Built in 1907, the tug worked the harbour until 1970.

From 1973 to present it operates as a passenger vessel run by dedicated volunteers.

Summer sailings are now underway and depart on Sundays 11am and 2pm from Wharf 2. bookings available through the website or tickets as boarding on the day.

Available for functions and private charters contact us through our website for further details. 

Memberships are available to the Tug Lyttelton Preservation Society, for further information call Roger on  021 849940 or email.

Steam Tug Lyttelton

Contact name
Roger Ellery
Contact Phone
Contact email
Location